Coronavirus Mask Details
By viewing this information, and to maintain the accuracy of the release of more details, you agree to maintain confidentiality until after public release.
Initial testing indicates that this new medical mask:
- Gives lower risk of pathogen transmission than current masks in use
- Can make a drastic improvement in efforts to slow the spread of the disease
- Has the potential to save thousands of lives, especially among health-care workers
- Can be easily and effectively disinfected and reused many times, resulting in conservation of critical funds through substantial cost savings
- Can be shared between medical workers and even with coronavirus infected patients
- Can be assembled from items in stock right NOW at most major hospitals for an IMMEDIATE impact
- Is easily replaced when necessary from components that are immediately accessible and replaceable in huge quantities world-wide
Technical details, including specifications, materials, and how to implement the new mask will be included in the upcoming PUBLIC PRESS RELEASE.
We are still working to prepare this information as soon as possible.
To review complete technical information and comment as a medical professional, please email [email protected] and a team member will get back with you.