– Wants to serve, but has not yet been trained. Due to the unique needs of victims, untrained volunteers are not able to assist in the field, but their help is needed and appreciated in the office/warehouse location in the Dallas area.
- Clerical in office
- Home Repair
- Furniture Delivery
- Baskets of Love
- Support to responders
- Kit Packaging
- Has completed the three hour training as an introduction to the Victim Relief services and can be used to assist Crisis Responders, Victim Chaplains, or office staff. The three hour training is the first step toward being able to work directly with clients.
- In the field
- With Police
- In spiritual support
- Possibly death notifications
- With Crisis Responders in field, with police, and disasters
- And in same capacity as VR Crisis Responder as needed
Click here for training information.